hello ppl...m soo tired right now and just wanna sleep..but unfortunatly cant..:(
I had a very loooooong day today..I hate Mondays..i just wanna shift+Delete it from our calenders..
Last nite..we went to 4500 miles to have dinner coz half of our housemates had already eaten their dinner...so we were left with no choice...either to cook smthn or go out...we opted for going out...and end up forking 70 pounds from our pocket....Gosh it was EXPENSIVE..
I slept at 2 am at nite and woke up at 7 am to do my regular puja..thn set the alarm for 7:50..woke up again...got ready nd went to the bus stop.. It was freezing outside..everything was frozen and become white..i loved it..:)
Went to Uni at 9..had pinapple juice and cereals in breakfast..thn pasta in lunch..yummy..i loved it...I kept looking at my watch to see if its 5..i was so tired after all the work..finished 80 books today..:( how boring..
At 5 i was so happy to feel the fresh air and watching ppl going home..or kids laugning...I prefer walking while going bk home...My Uni is 3.5 miles away from my home and it takes me 50 mins to reach..phew..! The moment i came in i had to start my work that i have been doing for my company..while working i was just thinking what a stupid life i have..i cant do wt i want..i dnt wana work at this time..huh!.but no choice...a frend called from india..thank god smbody called...:)
it was my turn to cook dinner for everyone today but i was so friggin tired..i just wanna take shower and lie in my bed..:(..but...
i made baigan ka bharta and rotis for everyone..had dinner..nd m cursing my fate...as i still cant sleep till 1:30 coz of my wrk..huh!...wt a miserable life..but m still hoping for something gud to come my way..
alrite guys..thats all for today..will update u guys tomorw..till thn cheers!
Gud nIte!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment